This was specifically written for South Korea, but easily translates to other Asian countries: Few travelers explore the countryside, which is a blessing. Serene temples, picturesque mountains, lush rice paddy fields, unspoiled fishing villages and endless hiking opportunities.It’s unlikely you’ll meet any Westerners (or even English speakers) in this spectacular setting. For a somewhat less rural (and considerably more surreal) experience, there is Panmunjom and the DMZ Tour – which borders North Korea.
South Korea is a travellers paradise but also encompasses modern culture too . Korea's diversity caters for all needs and is the beginning of an adventure filled with the charm of years gone by, together with a newfound sense of personal freedom, the hallmarks of any truly great journey.
1. You can earn up to 5000 dollars (3000 pounds) per month.
2. Low cost of living 400-500 dollars (300 pounds) per month. (Lower in other countries)
3. Great opportunity to save money or pay off student loans or debts.
4. Free Furnished Accommodation.
5. Low tax rate 3-5%
6.. Health Insurance
7. Free round-trip airfare
8 2-4 weeks plus bank holidays (15 days)
9. Job satisfaction- imagine working in an environment where the children love you and your are highly respected by your work colleagues.
11. Additional hours available at 20-40 dollars ( 14-26 pounds) per hour.
12. Co-teacher to assist you with your classes
13. Settlement allowance
14. Low hours 22 teaching hours and 18 hours to write lesson plans
15. Experience the fantastic Korean culture
16. Cheap and accessible travel to other Asian countries
17. Gain valuable Work/teaching experience
18. Job security
19. Able to bring your family with you
20. Immediate start available